For more than two decades we have helped individuals across Kentucky get SSD benefits. We have the legal skills and experience to handle the paperwork and aggressively fight for your rights.
- Berea, home of Berea College and a well-known arts and crafts tourist center;
- Georgetown, site of a major Toyota manufacturing plant;
- Nicholasville, the 11th largest city in Kentucky and home of the Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame;
- Richmond, location of Eastern Kentucky University and the seventh largest city in Kentucky;
- Winchester, a history buff’s delight, with connections to Daniel Boone, the Civil War and home of the Bluegrass Heritage Museum.
We’re proud of the respect we’ve earned in our communities. In 2011, Frank Jenkins was voted the people’s Favorite Attorney in the Reader’s Choice Lexington Herald-Leader poll. That marks the fourth year in a row he has received that honor.
Our Kentucky legal team focuses in handling a variety of personal injury and accident cases, including those that lead to permanent disabilities. We believe in ethical but tough litigation when we fight to win you compensation for your Social Security disability claim.
At Frank Jenkins Law Office, we will thoroughly assess your Social Security Disability claim, and help you assess whether you have a viable claim and whether you need an attorney to represent you. We will meet with you in our office, in the hospital, or at home if necessary. We will handle a Social Security Disability case at any stage, from preparing the initial claim to taking on a claim that’s on appeal.
We handle most cases on a contingency basis, which means you pay nothing up front and will pay our attorney’s fee only when we obtain disability benefits on behalf of you or a loved one. Court costs and case expenses are the responsibility of the client.
Contact our Lexington, KY, Disability Lawyers
Have questions about your disability claim? Contact the Frank Jenkins Law Office today at 888-992-3927 or use our online contact form. Whether you are in Lexington, Berea, Georgetown, Nicholasville, Paris, Richmond, Versailles, or Winchester, or anywhere in Eastern Kentucky, Frank Jenkins Law Office is here to help you. Don’t wait. It’s important to act promptly to avoid any waiver of your legal rights.